Friday, October 06, 2006

Summer is Over

Well I guess it had to happen. I had to wear my coat today! Damn! I hate it when it's cold.

Enjoying my life as a newlywed (did the deed in July) which is why I haven't been on in a while.

I promise to devote more time to the site though - and there's plenty happening in the news to talk about.

Like this new dispensation from the States about passports for travellers which seems like it's going to screw around with the tourism industry in the Caribbean. Butch implied that this is retaliation for supporting Chavez. Is this going to be the 70s all over again? Are the Americans once again going to bully Jamaica into doing what they want because they don't like our friends?

You bet they will!

To coin a phrase, buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Later.

No comments: